MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S COURT SERVICES DIVISION
The Court Services Division consists of a Division Commander and two (2) Deputies. Court Service Division is responsible for fulling the statutory duties of the Sheriff by ensuring the safety and security of the Courts and the overall Courthouse. Court Services Deputies are assigned numerous duties such as:
• Providing security for the courts while in session.
• Carrying out the Judge’s Orders and Directives during Court.
• Transporting Inmates to and from court.
• Executing Court Writs.
• Extraditing prisoners nationwide back to Montgomery County per warrants issued by the Courts.
• Assisting Patrol Division with Calls for Service, Paper Service, and Investigations.
Court Services Staff:
• Division Commander Captain Roger See
• Deputy Tyler King
• Deputy Rich Daniels
Located in the Montgomery County Court House at:
211 East Third Street
Montgomery City, Mo 63361
Phone: 573-564-8084 *Fax: 573-564-8083